Teaching innovation and research in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Most of the members of the research group are professors and are very committed to teaching innovation as a tool to improve the learning of their students. For this reason, they have participated and led several teaching innovation projects in the last 15 years. The topics discussed are the following:
- Analysis of the methodology Inquiry Based Learning (IBL).
- Flipped learning methodologies.
- Learning and usage of English language in English-Medium Instruction (colaboration with the Language Research Group Cercle de Lingüística Aplicada (CLA).
- Virtual teaching in engineering lab practices. Eina virtual per a l’anàlisi cinemàtica de mecanismes – Associació Catalana d’Universitats Públiques (ACUP)
- Dual Formation in Engineering.