Design and Optimisation of machinery
Currently the active research lines of the group are the following:
- Development of an off-road multiple axle vehicle for rough terrain, such as forest areas or areas affected by natural disasters.
- Development of instruments to measure efforts between tractors and agricultural machinery.
- Improvement of the performance and use ergonomics of a surgical instrument for the measurement of forces in the closing of abdominal sutures.
- Mechanical development of an articulated three-blade rotor for a gyroplane-type aircraft.
- Development of teaching projects.